Saturday 6 April 2013

My Target Audience Considerations

Qualities of target audience you want to reflect:
The main quality that my target audience will possess will to be up to date on all of the latest music and fashion. Preferably related to Hip Hop, however they will have a good knowledge on other genre related fashions. This means that they will have a good dress sense and will be street smart. They will be aged from around 16-25 and be very modernised, adapting themselves to current trends and habbits. As well as the main genre being Hip Hop, they also love to listen to sub genres such as Rap, R&B and Alternative Hip Hop/Rap.

Aspirations of your target audience:
The aspirations of my target audience will be to follow in the footsteps of some of their favourite artists. This will include trying to be the best, having a large group of friends and being able to stand out in a crowd by being unique and having a good personality. 

Feature ideas:
My magazine will feature all of the latest news and gossip surrounding the Hip Hop genre and its artists. The artists that will feature in my magazine will include Odd Future (Tyler, Earl, Mike, Frank etc.), Kendrick Lamar, ASAP Rocky, Kanye West, Jay Z, Pharrell and many more.

Regular ideas:
I will be including regular ideas in my magazine such as reviews, interviews and articles on all of the latest news regarding the Hip Hop genre. I will also include things such as competitions and upcoming events that my audience can relate to and be informed on.

Magazine Name(s) and Qualifier:
Explicit, Supreme, H-Squared² or Faded.
- We put the Hip in Hip-Hop.
- Parental Advisory. Explicit Content.

No comments:

Post a Comment