Tuesday 5 March 2013

Mind Map


This is the mind map that i have created in order to help me design my music magazine. I have included artists associated with my chosen genre of Hip-Hop so that i have an idea on their personalities and what type of artists i should include in my magazine. I have included connotations to the Hip-Hop genre in order to give me an idea on potential names for my magazine. The potential names that i have came up with so far are Cloud, Explicit, Supreme, Evolution, Now or F/Phresh. I will most likely either use Explicit or Supreme as i believe they sound and will look good when presented. I am still thinking of names for my magazine, so none of the ones above are deffinately going to be used. On the mind map, i have also included colours that are associated with the Hip-Hop genre and my target audience which is older teenagers aging from 16-25.

No comments:

Post a Comment