Saturday 23 March 2013

School Magazine - Prelim Task




These are the photos of the final outcome for my front cover and contents page of my school magazine. As you can see, i have kept the same colour scheme throughout creating the two. The colours used are red, white and blue as they connote the school because they are the colours used on the logo. When creating the magazine, i had altered the layout of it several times as i was not pleased with how it would look. I kept referring back to my mock-ups in order to give me an idea on how to present everything in the house style such as images, text, colours and frames/borders. The front cover of my magazine is actually the third version that i created, however i believed this looked better and more professional than the first and second versions. Overall, i am pleased with the outcome of my school magazine that i have created for the prelim task.

No comments:

Post a Comment