Friday 1 February 2013

Brief

For the next few months, i will be studying and eventually producing certain pages on a music themed magazine. By the end of the course i will have produced a front cover, contents page and double page spread on a music magazine based upon a music genre of my choice. The genre i will be evolving my magazine around is Charts music which is all about the latest, most popular and up and coming songs and artists in the charts. I have had previous experience creating a magazine front cover, contents page and double page spread from my GCSE work and my magazine had a video game/movies genre. Hopefully by the end of the course, i will be able to tell a clear difference between the GCSE and A-Level work besides the fact that they are of a different genre and theme.

I will also have to complete a prelim task which consists of studying and creating a newsletter for a college/school.


No comments:

Post a Comment